Wednesday, June 15, 2011

summer fun.

Oh summer you are here already...

First half of my summer will be spent traveling to Boston, Sophie and I have never been there (surprisingly enough) so it'll be a great experience, she is looking forward to visiting Salem and Berklee Music School and I can't wait to visit all those outdoor markets and museums. I don't think I will put down my camera at all....
















I can't believe I have actually agreed to go camping with my whole family! First time ever for this city girl, but there is always a first time for everything... so, we are going to Asheville, NC to camp and taking a tour of the Biltmore Estates later that week (wine tasting included). I am looking forward to the opportunity to take great photographs and get in touch with nature a bit. There is a Cherokee reservation near by that we are also looking into visiting, so I am loving that idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...